(2) By filling out and submitting an electronic form for registration and for ordering from the service offer of SEXTERMEDIA the customer transmits personal data to SEXTERMEDIA.
(4) For the purpose of fulfilling the contract the personal data of the customer will be passed on to the payment service provider processing the payment. The payment service provider is also obligated to use the customer's personal data exclusively in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection law.
(5) Data transmissions are made using "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" technology.
(6) The customer is entitled to request the modification, blocking or deletion of his data at any time under the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, unless this would jeopardize the performance of the contract.
(8) With the complete execution of the contract, which includes the complete payment of the agreed fees, the data of the customer, which must be kept for legal reasons, will be blocked with the exception of the data for which consent for further use has been given. This data is no longer available for further use.(9) If the customer would like further information about the storage of his personal data or would like his personal data to be deleted, blocked or changed, support is available at the e-mail address mentioned in (6).